Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fashion Purse Adventure






This is the latest purse I have been working on. The Fashion Bag. Once I get the purse down to a solid pattern I will publish the pattern for sale on my Etsy site. I have wanted to create a fun purse with some pockets for a cell phone, note pad, pens, keys, and other do dads that we women like to carry while not getting lost in the purse abyss. I think this purse fits the bill. This is the prototype bag but I still have some tweeks I would like to work out. I may add a magnetic flap over the top to secure the inside contents. This would mean going down to one strap and moving it to the side. Perhaps adding small inside zipper pocket for feminine items. What about an outside cellphone pocket? I would appreciate some input for fellow blog readers. What would you like to see in a purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment